Please complete the online registration or submit the registration form via email (email@example.com)
Upon registration, you will be sent a confirmation email and an invoice after the registration fee is confirmed.
Registration will be open until April 6, 2017 – please ensure your registration is made before the date.
The registration fee for the 2017 International Symposium of Korean Medical Society for Intravenous Nutritional Therapy (KMINT) is as follows:
- Payment must be remitted, in US dollar, net of all intermediary bank charges (which if applicable, shall be borne by the participant).Should there be a shortfall in the payment due to any reasons whatsoever, Korean Medical Society for Intravenous Nutrition Therapy will invoice the participant for the shortfall.
- The name of sender should be the registrant’s name. Please ensure the registrant’s name is on the bank remittance receipt.
- An invoice will be issued as soon as payment is received to Korean Medical Society for Intravenous Nutrition Therapy 2017.
- Hardcopy of invoice will be issued during on-site.
- Full payment must be made no later than April 6, 2017
- Participation will be only confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- The registration fee includes conference entry, lunch, and academic materials.
Bank Account Details
The direct bank transfer should be made to the below account. After the transfer, please send transfer document
(Payment Slip) by email, with the registrant’s name to the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Bank Name||SHINHAN BANK|
|Bank Address||272, Achasan-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, 05065, Korea|
|Account Holder||Sangjun Kwak|
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent via e-mail to the Secretariat (email@example.com).
Delegates will be liable to pay for any relevant charges that may result from the refund process.
100% refund of the registration fee will be refunded by March 9, 2017 (1 month before) but any cancellation afterwards is non-refundable.
For questions about the registration, please contact to the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org, +82-2-545-1247)